The ability to rank high in search results is more important now more than ever. With the increasing costs of PPC advertising your marketing dollar doesn’t go as far as it used to. So, how do you go about ranking well with search engines? You need to have a pro audit your site and understand your keywords.
A Full SEO Audit – Includes:
1) Accessibility – How accessible your site is to search engines
2) Indexability – How your site is currently indexed by Google
3) On-Page Ranking Factors – Characteristics of your site’s pages that influence search engine rankings
4) Off-Page Ranking Factors – Factors not on your site that influence rankings.
5) Full recommendations to improve these areas.
6) A spreadsheet of supporting document for all recommendations
Keyword Analysis – Includes:
1) Analysis of your current keywords and what you rank for today
2) Your competitions keywords and what they rank for
3) Your potential customers and what they rank for today (if applicable)
I’ll need access to your Google Analytics and Google Search Console accounts. If you don’t have your Search Console account set up, I can help with that if I have access to Google Analytics. Also, I’ll need 3-5 of your top competitors and 3-5 of your top potential customers (if B2B) for the competitive and customer Keyword Research profiles. Once access to these are granted, I can get started right away.